During the ongoing Covid pandemic, we have created a plan to help ensure that your children’s learning can continue at home if the need arises for children to be away from school.
The plan will be applied when:
- A group of children in a class bubble are self-isolating because of a case of Covid
- A class bubble or year group are self-isolating due to a positive Covid case
- Local or National lockdown impacts upon large groups of children
At Mount Pleasant, we will be using both Seesaw and Tapestry as we did in the lockdown period in Spring and Summer of this year, for class teachers to communicate, set work and to give feedback. We have worked together to ensure that the range of learning we offer will be supportive of both the age and additional needs of your children.
Should your child/children need to access this learning, we will work closely with you to support you throughout.
We ask that in readiness, that you are aware of your children’s passwords for the above learning platforms, as this is where the daily communication with teachers will take place.
- Home learning will be provided which should last for the duration of a normal school day
- During the week there will be learning in different areas of the school curriculum
- Children will share their work with their teachers on the learning platforms so that they can provide feedback and support as necessary
- Where access to the internet provides a barrier to learning, you will be able to request paper copies of learning activities
Useful links for Remote Learning