Our most recent Ofsted Inspection was in October 2014. The Inspection found our school to be good overall with some elements that were judged as outstanding.
Some of the comments in the report:
- The care shown to pupils by staff is exceptional.
- Teaching is always at least good. Much teaching of writing and mathematics is outstanding.
- Children make an excellent start to learning in the Early Years Foundation Stage, where teaching is outstanding.
- The headteacher gives inspirational leadership.
- Pupils have outstandingly mature attitudes to learning by the time they leave.
- Attendance is high because pupils love school.
- Pupils gain a very keen and mature awareness of spiritual, moral, social and cultural issues.
Ofsted recommended that to make our school even better we should:
- Improve the teaching of reading, mainly in Key Stage 1.
You can share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.