Nut Free Schoolâ€‹
We would like to remind you of the following points to help minimise the risks for our children with serious allergies: â€‹
- Avoid giving children peanuts/nuts in school packed lunches or as snacks â€‹
- Avoid giving peanut butter sandwiches, other spreads containing nuts such as Nutella and snacks/bars obviously containing nuts or labelled “may contain nuts” in school lunches â€‹
- Children must not share their lunch or snacksâ€‹
- Fruit and milk will be provided as snacks for Year 2 children.â€‹
School Choice Menu
Prices from September 2020:
- Meal - £2.40
You may read/download your own copy of the current school dinner menu below
Free School Meals
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to 'Universal Free School Meals'.
Children in other years may be eligible for free school meals, depending on family circumstances. If you think your child may be eligible, please apply online at the Dudley Free School Meals website.
Tuck (Years 3 to 6)
The price for our healthy tuck snacks will be:
- Toast (brown and white) - 25p
- Crumpets - 25p
- Cheese toasties - 40p
- Pancakes (Mon/Tue) - 30p
- Egg Muffins (Wed/Thu) - 70p
- Bacon Baps (Fri) - 60p
- Fresh Fruit Pots - 30p
- Milkshake Carton - 25p
Please remember to send your child with their tuck money in a named purse.