- Winter Blue blouse or shirt (not polo shirt)
- Navy pinafore dress or skirt or trousers (no jeans, corduroy or leggings)
- Navy pullover or cardigan
- Navy or black socks Black or navy shoes (no trainers)
- School ties (available from the school office)
- As winter or, Short sleeve blue shirt (not polo shirt)
- Navy skirts Navy or black shorts (as trousers/official school uniform style) Blue and white school design summer dress
Ties may be removed during hot weather at the discretion of the class Headteacher
- All Shoes to be low heeled and black or dark blue.
- sensible, low-heeled sandals are permissible in Summer; however, these cannot be backless shoes/sandals, no ‘jelly’ shoes or ‘crocs’.
- Navy shorts White T shirt.
- Navy jogging suit for outdoor PE in cold weather.
- Trainers should be worn for PE outside.
- Black canvas pumps or bare feet are worn for PE indoors.
- Mount Pleasant Primary School Prospectus 14 Swimming costume and trunks are required for children who are swimming (usually Year 4).
- Swimming hat
Please ensure all items are clearly marked with the child’s name.
Children regularly attending Forest School are encouraged to keep a pair of wellingtons in school. Depending on the weather, children may be asked to change into their outdoor PE kit. We have wet weather trousers and tops for our younger children.
Earrings are not part of the school uniform but, if ears are pierced, then we request that only one small stud earring in each ear is worn for school. Studs should be as flat as possible and small. Necklaces, bracelets and rings are not to be worn to school. Children are, however, encouraged to wear a watch (not smart watches).